03 July, 2014

To Be With You..

Even though I'm right here waiting you never look my way..

 
I make you feel uncomfortable, right? Sorry. But I don't know what to do when I'm with you. I want us to be a good friend just like before. But.. my heart can't lie. I can't be only friend with you. My heart just need you. Yes, you. I really want to talk honestly with you. Just like my friend did to her crush. But, I realized, you will never respect me like my friend's crush did to my friend. 
You know? My friend say that she will go away from her crush because she know that her crush can't have the same feel like she did. But, my friend's crush said "Don't go. Stay with me." Even though in the end, my friend was the one that walk away from that complicated relationship. 

Just imagine if I say the same thing that my friend say to you. You will never give me answer like "Stay with me." or whatever it is that makes me feel warmth. You will never respect me just because you have much pretty girls that all surrounded you. Am I right? 

I just want you to respect my choice to wait right here. Someday.. not now.. Someday.. Can you?

 
Today OST :3 Epik High ft Bibi Zhou - With You

No comments:

Post a Comment