04 July, 2014

No More..

Please stop, I’m getting colder as time goes by
So I’m afraid that I’ll hurt you
Just live happily as if you have something to prove to me
No more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore


Maybe that's what you want to say to me, right? Maybe you think that you're not the same person as before. Maybe you think that you're not the same person that I lean on before. You hurt me. Yes, you do. Not only now but before as well. So.. don't even think that you're afraid you might hurt me again. I'm okay. Even if you hurt me again and again. I'm fine. You just need to be good again to me.. then all the pain will go away.. so easily. That's how much I cherish you. I wish that one day, I will lean on you again. I will cry and you will comfort me. I'll hurt and you'll worry about me. Yes. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment